Stuffed Tuna Shells
Makes: 6 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
3 cans NATURAL SEA Wild Albacore Tuna
1 box pasta shells, large
10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
½ cup whole milk
1 cup peas, frozen and dethawed
3 tablespoons panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add pasta shells and cook until al dente.
- Remove pasta from water and arrange on a sheet of parchment paper to cool.
- Mix the condensed soup, milk, peas, and tuna in a bowl. Put a thin layer of tuna mixture on the bottom of a casserole dish so the shells do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Fill shells with mixture and place in the casserole dish.
- Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot, fragrant and bubbling.
- Melt butter for 15 seconds in the microwave, add bread crumbs and sprinkle over the shells.
- Bake for 5 minutes more on 425F, or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately!