Deconstructed Salmon Bowl
Makes: 1 bowl | Prep Time: 5 minutes
1 can NATURAL SEA Wild Pink Salmon, unsalted
1/2 cup cauliflower rice or brown rice
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon
1/2 cucumber, diced
1 radish, sliced thin
1/2 small watermelon radish, sliced thin
1/4 avocado, sliced thin
1 sheet of dried nori (cut into strips)
For the Ginger Miso Dressing
2 teaspoons organic miso paste
3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger root
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed orange
1/2 teaspoon coconut aminos
- Put your base ingredient such as riced cauliflower or brown rice at the bottom of the bowl.
- Remove the salmon from the can, drain it and place it in the middle of the bowl.
- Arrange the rest of the ingredients around the edges of the bowl.
- Whisk together the ginger-miso dressing ingredients (the amounts above are for one salad) and drizzle over everything.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, togarashi seasoning, green onions, avocado, or furikake (rice seasoning).